Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Doing socks again


My third pair EVER!! I love this pattern..Cascading leaves pattern (can't remember what site). Yarn is Colinette Jitterbug ($20.50 cripes!) in Florentine. My daughter re-taught me and I am getting addicted. Even listened to a podcast!! Hey Tatters...(Mark..Sharon...Iris...Eva...whoever..) How about some inspirational tatting podcasts to keep us entertained! Now I have to resort to George Tenet's book on the CIA. At the Center of the Storm.a great read actually, and Evanovich's, Mean Lean Thirteen which is hilarious.

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooooh! Maybe I should get out my socks that I started about 5 years ago!

Diane

A said...

Oooohhhh so pretty. You must have had a good knitting teacher ;)

Love ya!

Tattycat said...

The socks are beautiful! I have worked out a trade with the local knit shop. They are going to teach me to knit socks and I am going to teach them to tat! I love to knit, but I need help with the sock thing.

Katherine said...

Arlene, please help...I would love to get one of those beautiful filigree wooden shuttles from the Shuttle Shop, but every time I link to it I am asked for security information, (username/password) and can't go any further. Can you help?

Katherine said...

Arlene, thanks for your help, an e-mail has been sent.
I'll keep you posted, and look forward to seeing more from you, too.