Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Continued Iris's Doilies


This is Franscesca (on the shuttles) and the other is a completed Milena (not blocked) My shuttles are DavidReedSmith's (before I killed some of them and the rest went in to hiding! This thread DMC80 in 57 is a gorgeous varigate that my doily exchange partner used in her rendition of Milena. It is amazing how different hers is from mine. I tat very tightly but hers is VERY tight and the size of the end result is remarkable. Or....the difference in lots seems to make a difference sometimes I think.
Going to a concert in Pgh tonight...Tim McGraw and Faith Hill...whoooeeee!! No tatting there

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty! I'm still waiting for the first book to arrive. I only have 1/2 a pattern repeat left on my crocheted curtains, then it's back to tatting!

Diane

Tat-a-Renda said...

Just visited your flickr photos site - I think your tatting are beautiful and they all look very delicate. Lovely.

Iris Niebach said...

Thank you for making those wonderful doilies out of my patterns. You tat them so beautiful.
Iris

Arlene said...

Thanks to all for your comments!! Very nice