Saturday, February 05, 2011

Yeah to my High Speed Flyer

I was ever soooo lucky and was on Ravelry almost at the very second this gem came up for sale.  I hit the Buy button before my reality told me not to!  Well, I have been pondering it for quite some time and the price, as when I got my wheel when it was on a rare promotional sale!  I think it is just destined to be mine!

Well, said gem of a find arrived today and I practically knocked my old mutha on her ass to get to it!
Since them, minus a few seconds to realize I strung it wrong...oh so THAT's what the hook was for!!  I am thrilled with it and know it will get endless use! 2ply lace and 3ply DK here I COME!!!


Picture later...Blogger...had to log off then on again to upload these pics.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice.
I got a very good mail day :-)
Thank you the yarn is wonderful and just the right colors. The thread is just right to get me started again. You are great.

Arlene said...

AJ...so funny talking to another a jones! So glad you like the prize. I can not believe you got this so fast! I just mailed it Monday! Happy tatting and knitting

Arlene