Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sad news for "lucky"



Well...a little backround first. I'm an NP who happens to spend a LOT of time in Women's health and Male health services...However...when it comes to kitties...Well, sad to say, but I SUCK!! Little Lucky who I rescued literally from the middle of the yellow line...and cetain death was deemed a female on my first exam. Enter the Son-in-law to be...who (not knowing he has to suck up to me) defied my diagnosis and diagnosed "Lucky" as a MALE!! Well, unbeknownst to me, their little "balls" come down later as opposed to sooner...So my cute lil girl kitty who we girlie talk to is a GUY! Imagine his embarrassment! (Lucky's not the SIL) No wonder she bitches me out every morning in the bathroom. Has been tryin' to tell me "I'm a guy...LOOK you IDIOT, I have BALLS!!" Well, said balls will be removed soon anyway so it is of little importance. How do I make it up to him/her?

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Ginger cats are always male! He looks very happy to be living with you, whatever he is!

Arlene said...

Actually that is not always true. I have seen and have seen articles that show them to be both sexes though male appears to dominate. Explanations I have read relate to the "watered down" genetics esp from outside wondering kitties. I have a GF whose Ginger is female and I actually stumbled on a flickr group that posts pics of them. Interesting