Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Just proof I still tat. Thanks to all who have sent messages of Hello and Season's greetings! A few ornaments I made last year but never posted and a few new ones. One author I missed remembering...will check again and update as I can!! . My tree can freak the heck outa ya when the lights go out!! I forgot I am the Queen of Glow in the Dark! One night this week I turned out the lights then the tree last! BAM!! Half the tree seems to glow in the dark! I love that the tree will continue to glow for an hour!

I have made some knitted items for Christmas but can't tell you yet because the recipients have not seen them! I can't wait until one person sees the scarf I spun from fiber then knitted in to a scarf! I am so addicted!! Ya think a wheel is in my future? No, not really. I think I really like the mechanics of doing it on the spindle. Have a few knew spindles I will post later.

Have a joyous holiday. I TRULY hope to podcast soon. If not before it is my New Year resolution to get an organized system going. I would love to try some interviews . Any volunteers? Until later, Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your Christmas was Merry! Wishing you and yours (especially poor Lucky) a very Happy New Year! Your tatted ornaments are lovely!