Saturday, December 29, 2007

They did it!!




They did it! My baby and her honey of 5 years are gonna get married! Oh Goodness, now what! I am hoping they are not gonna do it tooooo soon...My baby is too young (24) I think they should wait until she is older....like 40? Nah..he is a great guy and I wish them many years of happiness and good fortune. Now, I can give her that surprise you see below! Hope she is not reading this!! If so...Sammy!! Don't you peek now!! They got engaged at a place in Pittsburgh called Phipps Conservatory. A local landmark, and one of their fav spots. They are currently showing a Chuhuli glass exhibit. It is a remarkable display. The third pic is an example...all glass! Looks so real you would think glass actually did grow from the ground!!



2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Congratulations! They make a lovely couple!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Hi Arlene,

Congratulations on your daughters upcoming marriage. I love the picture from Phipps. I have wanted to go see the glass exhibit, but I think I may have missed it.