Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!!


I can not believe I had not posted since October!! Trust me, I have been tatting!!I sent out all my packages to Mary...Her last exchange. I really have fun with these!! Especially the Christmas one. When I am busy shopping for every-one else, it is nice to get a little somethin, somethin to make the holiday fun for me too!!


My Christmas tree is VERY heavy after 30+ years of accumulated ornaments. It has never fallen over until....last night! 3am just as I actually went to bed...CRASH!! Only a few broke which was miraculous!! No real special ones...on a scale of 1=10. Every one have a nice day

2 comments:

Tattycat said...

It is good to see a post from you Arlene. I'd been missing you! Your ornaments and tree are beautiful. I'm sorry it fell over, but very glad that it didn't do any serious damage.
Merry Christmas!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your ornaments are lovely! I'm glad you didn't lose any special ornaments. Merry Christmas!