Saturday, March 03, 2007

March is finally here; think butterflies and shamrocks





Well, I have been working on butterflies for my exchanges. I love the book from Adelheid Dangela. I have a pile of them now waiting to fly away. I had not posted for a looong time. Have just been lazy and busy at work which makes me stare into space when I get home!!
I also have been working on shamrocks to take to work. I will scan them later and put them up. I think I am about done with all my 25 motifs but I have lost count. I need to sit down and count them up. I made hearts, snowflakes, butterflies, and angels so far. Love all the great work everyone has been doing!!

2 comments:

Tat-a-Renda said...

I love all your butterflies. You have tempted me to make one myself.

Maggie Ann said...

These are just beautifull too...I'm oohing & ahhing like crazy.