Saturday, January 12, 2008

Now, I did it!

My first (maybe last) podcast is on the right of the post. It is called Arlene Tats and Knits. I hope you all will like it...I am using the conversational style versus instructional. So what we will chat about is what is on the shuttles, needles and how it is in our lives today. I am NOT morbid in any way, nor (too) dirty!! So, the first episode is about when it all began and where it is going. Sounds VERY profound. Please leave messages and if it really sucks email me privately on gjdiwpx@aol.com!! The first episode is about 29 minutes. Thanks and good luck!!

Errata: I think I said Sue Hanson was the coordinator of the exchanges. Dummy, that would be Mary Donahue who can be found at Icela's world. Sorry! I need to take better notes!

4 comments:

C4G said...

I thought the podcast was wonderful and I too love the kissing bats pattern! How cute!! There was an odd clicking sound all throughout the podcast...were you tatting during recording? LOL Can't wait for the next one!

Sharon said...

Terrific job on the podcast. Talking to the "air" is harder than most people think. What we do naturally when there are people in the room to give us instant feedback is easy. Talking when you are on your own is much harder.

Arlene said...

Thanks. Will look to see what the clicking could be and if it can be fixed. I discovered that the more you want to do the more likely you will be paying for it...but it appears to be inexpensive so I will prob upgrade

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Great job! It was wonderful to put a voice with your picture!