Monday, October 22, 2007

I have been tagged by a naughty tagger

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


Golly, gotta figure this out....
1. I have a masters in nursing and practice as a nurse practitioner in family medicine in a family practice residency program. I love my job and teaching new docs
2. I am constantly singing or whistling in the halls and stairwells...great accoustics.
3. I have tatted for thirty years..hard to believe since I am only 20.
4. My toes are REALLY weird too...gripper toes we call them
5. One of my favorite phrases is..."let me just be the devil's advocate for a second."..
6. I have three kitties and would take them over the human's any day...they don't talk back and always want to snuggle! (just kidding)
7. I have a very bizaar and quirky sense of humor that some folks just don't get...and I married a guy just like me!! It makes for some really high times

I am going to "tag" (I just figured out how! Do I have to ask/tell first? Hope not cause I didn't!! (LOL)

Moni
Bev
Tami

No comments: