Friday, January 14, 2011

Sheesh! What a long week!

Phew!  What a tough week.
I heard this week on CBS Morning show that it is difficult to stay positive when it is cold and dark and wintry...NO!  Really??

I feel that if I do not harm someone it will be miraculous because I keep running in to things...big bruise on my knee, keep wanting to "smart-off" to someone!  It is soooo tough to be positive when a  patient berates you for saving them more than 100.00 ....when they wanted it to be free....REALLY?

Ah...well.  It is Pennsylvania and I am pretty sure we will have sunlight no later than July 4th!!  We are constantly diagnosing Vitamin D deficiency here to which I, once again reply....REALLY!!!???  WE HAVE NO SUN!!!

It is so funny to see our fam practice residents from sun-drenched states such as California complaqin that there is no sun here....REALLY??  LOL!! Enough with the reallies!

No 'cast this weekend...coming up next week.  On the needles is still the socks for my DD that I need to rip back yet again.  Maybe I will let it slide.  I have spun a bit but not as much while hand heals.  Tonight I plan to spin and watch more of

Drafting: The Long and Short of It by Abby Fanquemont

and

How I Spin by Rita Buchanan

I will review them next time...So far I am LOVING the 50.00 I spent on myself to get them.

Until then...Happy Friday
Arlene

1 comment:

Gina said...

I do better with Jan & Feb than I used to but some days are better than others. Hope yours perks up soon!