Monday, November 08, 2010

Long weekend leads to tatting and knitting productivity!


 I had a long weekend for no reason and was able to tat, knit and today spin my way along.  These are the socks I finished last week or so ago...the Straight-laced socks from Knitty Winter 2002. 
On my trip to Sewickly, I bought these yarns to use in some Christmas knitting.
The yarn is from Yarns Unlimited...Tosh Sock, in Pheasant; Regia Design line Kaffe Fassett in Clay; Belgium sock from Around the World in knitted Socks in Classic Elita Yarns Silky Alpaca Lace;
 Frog Tree Alpaca in the Blue.
 

Tatting this week featured a snowflake mentioned by Ingred, Marty, and Jon. The snowflake is Quantiesque at Jon's site.

 
Mark Myers has been at it again doing some really phenom videos!! If you have not seen then for Pete's sake...why not. His site Tat-man Lists many opportunities to see, learn and oogle! A must see if you are a tatter!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the Tatted Tree from Be-Stitched.com.  I workrd up in Sulky Green Holoshimmer and 80g Lizbeth.  It was quick and easy and hopefully will look good on a package.  The shuttles are new from Shuttleshop.  Tulipwood Hearts.
Until next time...Take care.  Post a comment on itunes or here to be entered into drawing this month...Next podcast will be the details.  Stay tuned

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Just listened to your podcast and sent you a message on ravelry. Love what you do. I knit and tat but not much tatting in a while. I am thinking of doing some ornaments for the tree this year after I get socks finished. I love the little needles for sock and baby hats and they are not bad on my sore hands. Try them you will love them.
Anne
aljones1954 on ravelry