Monday, June 04, 2007

Seriously, I think I am done!


BUT!!!! I can't stop!! Maybe I should start over? Do 25 DOILIES!! ??? Thanks to my exchange partner...she knows who she is...I am addicted to Iris Niebach's patterns. (this one is Cornelia) I thhink it is a break from Teiko Fujito..no offense to those gorgeous pattens.
I need to meet this gal, (Iris) I think she might need meds!! (medical humour) The patterns are so unique in their approach it it truly addicting. Such a mind to engineer these one pass designs! I might need meds next as I find them both fascinating and annoying to figure out! Who thinks this way! I think these wonderful designers are simply in a breed all to themselves! I love to create but am totally without design "genes". Bless those who are!!

2 comments:

FotografĂ­a Aficionada said...

Es un hermoso trabajo. Felicitaciones.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It's beautiful! You've inspired me to look at Iris Niebach's patterns!